Thursday 19 July 2012

Crab curry recipe



This the most expensive dish I have ever cooked in my life.  But trust me it's really satisfying when it tastes dammmn marvellous! A friend of mine helped me to cook and I've got this recipe from him! My mom and brother liked it so much. I couldn't stop licking my finger.. heheh. Follow the simple method below and your crab should taste the same...yummy!




Ingredients :

1 kg crabs or lobster
2 tbsp cooking oil
1 onion sliced
1 spring curry leaves
2 inch cinnamon stick
2 onions, blend

2 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp curry powder
1 tsp cumin powder

4 cups water
500 ml coconut milk
3 coriander leaves 
1 tsp vinegar
2  medium size eggs
10 pieces dried chillies
1 tsp salt

Method :
1. Clean crabs. 
2. Fry onions and curry leaves  and cinnamon on hot wok till fragrant. Add in blended onions and fry until brownish. Add in the chilli powder, curry powder and cumin powder, stir for 5 minutes. Add in water and let it boil for 5 minutes.
3. And add in crabs and stir until crabs covered with the spices. 
4. Add the coconut milk, coriander leaves and vinegar. Stir and leave for 10 minutes.
5. Add the eggs, dried chillies and salt
6. Off stove right after you see oil floats to the top.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks tempting! will give it a try