Tuesday 7 August 2012

Vanilla cupcakes recipe


These are by far the best vanilla cupcakes I ever baked. Brilliant recipe I would say! I thought I had the best recipe, but I have to admit that this is much much better and worth giving it a try! It so rich and moist.  I found the recipe from Food Network months ago but did not dare to give it a try. I changed the recipe a little bit ( I don't like it too sweet). Thanks to Allysa Torey, founder of  famous Magnolia Bakery! 

Ingredients :
Cup Cakes :
1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
500 gm unsalted butter, softened
1 3/4 cups fine granulated sugar
4 large eggs, at room temperature
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Baking Temperature : 170 C
Baking Time : 15-20 minutes

Method : 
1. Preheat oven to 170C.
2. Beat butter until smooth and add the sugar. Beat until mixture is fluffy.
3. Add the egg one at a time and beat well.
4. Add the flour, alternating with the milk and vanilla (combined self-raising and all-purpose flour)and beat until well combined.
5. Spoon batter into cupcakes cups, filling each one about 2/3 full.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes.

Vanilla frosting :
250 gms unsalted butter, softened
6 to 8 cups ising sugar
1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoons vanilla extract

Method :
1. Mix butter and ising sugar.  Beat until smooth and pluffy.
2. Add in milk and vanilla and beat until well combined.

1 comment:

Din said...

sodap... minta sikit boleh?