Thursday 6 September 2012

Chocolate chip muffin recipe



My best friend has asked me to bake chocolate chip muffins, but I don't really have a good recipe. I've been looking on the net if I can find one. So I randomly picked a recipe from Food.com. I was worried this recipe was not going to work. However I am so glad that it worked out well. This recipe is excellent! As you can see these muffins look very moist and golden brown. This is a superb recipe! Delicious and easy to make. My best friend loved them :)


Ingredients :
2 cups all-purpose flour 
1/3 cup light-brown sugar
1/3 cup sugar 
2 tsp baking powder 
1/2 tsp salt 
2/3 cup milk 
1/2 cup butter, melted 
2 eggs, lightly beaten 
1/2 tsp vanilla 
1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips 
1/2 cup chopped walnuts or 1/2 cup pecans

Baking Temperature : 200 C
Baking Time : 15-20 minutes

Method :
1. Preheat oven to 200 C. 
2. Grease twelve muffin cups. 
3. In a bowl sifted together flour, sugars, baking powder, and salt. 
4. Add milk and mix until well combined.
5.  In an electric mixer, beat together milk, eggs, butter, and vanilla until smooth. 
6. Add milk mixture and beat until all ingredients are incorporated.
7. Add the chocolate chips and nuts. 
8. Spoon batter into muffin cups. 
9. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until skewer comes out dry.

No comments: