Friday 7 September 2012

Cupcakes, cupcakes and cupcakes



Tadaaa! Another cupcakes post. Last August I baked a dozen assorted cupcakes with different flavors and frosting. That day is one of the very few days where I made cupcakes that both my best friend and I loved. Now, I'd like to introduce you to my absolute favorite, carrot and chocolate cupcakes. Don't be confused by the look, these cupcakes taste as good as they look! You'll fall in love with the smooth delish chocolate ganache! And don't talk bad about cream cheese frosting, they've always been good to me since I've involved myself in baking cupcakes and cakes.

You know, I just realized after posting so many cakes and cupcakes. When I was a kid, I was actually a big fan of buttercream. I liked the smooth creamy texture of it! Love it more less-sweet! I remember one time at school, my ex-classmate brought a green birthday cake with green butttercream frosting. As soon she offered me to take a slice from her plate, I dipped my two fingers into the buttercream and put it straight into my mouth whilst cake was still on her plate! And I ate as though I had not eaten a cake in my life! Then I licked my finger and another finger. Oopsss! I forgot everyone was watching! LOL what a piggy! Actually she looked very upset with my rudeness and some of my friends looked at me with a strange grin. Don't know how to express my embarassed -thick skinned face... so I pretended I'm cool about it! But now I understand why... I had no control over buttercream!

So should I say sorry for my rudeness? It's not a big thing though, but I think I was being rude in-front of the food! Can you imagine if this happened at this moment at this age??.. and your friend, boyfriend, girlfriend watching?? auwww... you tell me! As per my current opinion, a big middle finger for those people who gave me strange looks because I'm still loving it and I'm appreciating my food!!!

For the recipes, please click below links.
1. Carrot cupcakes recipe
2. Vegetarian chocolate cupcakes recipe

No comments: